By Rohi Shetty
This is my 100th post for How to Tell a Great Story and I want to thank Aneeta for her unfailing support and help through the years. Also, thanks to you all for your valuable feedback over the years. To celebrate, I am sharing a curated list of 100+ free online resources, which I am sure will be of great help to you.
A word of warning, however. “Take what you want and eat what you take.”
Don’t overload yourself with stuff you won’t be able to use – it will just end up collecting dust on your hard drive and contribute to your sense of overwhelm.
Mission Profitable Giveaway
This giveaway organized by Cat Stancik gives you free access to over 30 gifts, from blueprints, templates, checklists, to online training from industry leaders and experts! It ends on 21st May 2018, so check it out right away here.
The Done4You Giveaway
This giveaway organized by Kim Clausen and Linda Claire Puig gives you access to about 75 done-for-you products and services. This year, it’s bigger and better than ever. More than 50 contributors are giving away free business products and services, totaling more than $1.5 million.
Here are a few tips to get the maximum benefit:
- Peruse all the giveaways in all the categories.
There are free gifts from ALL contributors, and raffled items from many, so be sure to check them all out. As you review the giveaways, there may be prizes that you hadn’t thought of that could benefit you in your business.
- Take your time.
Don’t feel like you have to review all the giveaways at one time. Make note of where you left off from your previous review, and start there next time.
- Schedule time to review the categories.
To get the most from the giveaway, you may want to review the gifts in several sittings. For example, you can allot 30 minutes three times this week to review and sign up for your gifts.
- Don’t wait to redeem your prize.
If you win a raffled gift, remember that you must redeem your prize within 30 days unless the contributor states otherwise. So don’t delay in contacting the contributor of your prize.
- Create a special place on your computer to store all your freebies.
There are a lot of valuable downloads available through the Done4You Giveaway. When you download them, they could get lost or you could forget that you have them. Create a special folder on your desktop so that when time allows you can easily access your free gifts.
- Tell your subscribers, clients, and friends.
The Done4You Giveaway is the only giveaway that offers actual done-for-you products and services, not “how-to’s”. This is a huge benefit to many business owners who could use the additional support. Please share with others who could benefit from these great giveaways too.
Check it out before it ends on 28th May 2018.
Five Valuable Reports by Ellen Finkelstein
Ellen Finkelstein is the author of many best-selling books including How to Do Everything with PowerPoint and PowerPoint for Teachers. Check out her free gifts for online writers:
- How to Write and Sell an E-book Cheatsheet
- 3 Secrets to Creating Powerful Products from Your PLR Using PowerPoint
- Plan Your Marketing for the Entire Year!
- 30+ Essential Software, Tools, and Plug-ins for Your Online Business
- 10 Free and Unusual Ways to Grow Your Email List
- Hire a Great Virtual Assistant with This Online Test
Five copywriting guides by Gary Korisko
Gary Korisko is a successful copywriter and the owner of Reboot Authentic. Once you subscribe to his site, you get instant access to the following free resources:
- How to Influence All The Right People is the real-world guide to breaking away from the herd and doing something special.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Content Worth Following is a simple one-page checklist that will help you craft content your customers will clamor to consume!
- How to Seal the Deal With Integrity will teach you how to sell to yourself and others – without being sly, slimy, schmutzy or salesy.
- 9 Laws of Power Persuasion is a quick reference to 9 of the most powerful psychological laws of persuasion that you can use to get people to take action quickly.
- 6 Ways to Genuinely Connect With Your Audience is a one-page guide that outlines six simple but powerful principles of magnetic connection.
The Writer’s Bootcamp by Elaine Calloway
The Writer’s Bootcamp is a free 30-Day Course to help you organize and write your book draft in 30 days. Each day includes a lesson, worksheet, and checklist.
The Ultimate Personality Test
Take this personality test to understand yourself better and live a more effective and fulfilling life. This test is free (formerly $39) with no email registration required.
You can choose to test your personality type, multiple intelligences, learning styles and brain hemispheres. This test is estimated to take about 25 minutes based on your selections. It is a self-discovery tool so there are no wrong answers.
After you complete it, you will gain instant access to your personalized 20-page report with insights to improve your relationships, career, learning, and character.
Check it out here.
Join the conversation:
Which of the above resources did you find the most useful?
Let us know in the comments below.
(15 May 2018)
Rohi Shetty is a doctor, health writer, and digital publisher. Check out his Kindle books on Amazon and connect with him on LinkedIn. You can contact him here if you want his help to publish your books on Amazon or with other e-book retailers.